PHP Classes

help with reading pages with columns

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP PDF to Text  >  All threads  >  help with reading pages with columns  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:help with reading pages with columns
Summary:problem with reading only one page of content
Author:Roshayne Jaimon
Date:2017-01-02 18:18:31

1. help with reading pages with columns   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Roshayne Jaimon Roshayne Jaimon - 2017-01-02 18:18:31
Hi Christian,

Happy New Year!

I am trying to complete a project I have been given to read txt pdfs that has data in columns and many pages. The class you have written is the best I have found for the job, but unfortunately it only reads the 1st page of the pdf. Is there something I am missing so that I can get a .txt file of all the pages?

thanks in advance for your reply.

2. Re: help with reading pages with columns   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2017-01-03 00:11:28 - In reply to message 1 from Roshayne Jaimon
Hi Roshayne,

Happy new year to you as well !

Normally, my class should read the entire file. If this is not the case, could you please send me a sample PDF file at the following address :

christian.vigh@wuthering-bytes.com

This will help me determine what happens.

With kind regards,
Christian.

3. Re: help with reading pages with columns   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Christian Vigh Christian Vigh - 2017-01-03 18:26:18 - In reply to message 2 from Christian Vigh
Hello Roshayne,

I received your sample, thanks.

It shows the same issue as a sample that was sent to me two days ago ; I am currently looking at this and I will come back to you when something will be ready.

Christian.

4. Re: help with reading pages with columns   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Roshayne Jaimon Roshayne Jaimon - 2017-01-03 19:21:49 - In reply to message 3 from Christian Vigh
Thanks a bunch...

- Roshayne