PHP Classes

Error: $validate = new DbINS();

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Form To DB  >  All threads  >  Error: $validate = new DbINS();  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Error: $validate = new DbINS();
Summary:Causing fatal error class not found
Author:Jim Joyce
Date:2013-06-03 09:26:41
Update:2014-07-02 00:22:44

1. Error: $validate = new DbINS();   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Jim Joyce Jim Joyce - 2013-06-03 09:26:42
Hi can you please tell me what DbINS() refers to as it is causing a fatal error in my code?
Line 122 of the class. Thanks

2. Re: Error: $validate = new DbINS();   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Edoardo Edoardo - 2013-06-03 22:24:20 - In reply to message 1 from Jim Joyce
Hello Jim, I checked the code and I noticed that I forgot to update the name of the class in that row (I changed the name of the class several times and then I forgot to update in 122). In fact you have to replace DbINS with FormToDb. In any case i will correct this problem by loading the correct file. Thank you and sorry my mistake.

3. Re: Error: $validate = new DbINS();   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Edoardo Edoardo - 2013-06-03 22:27:55 - In reply to message 1 from Jim Joyce
You should replace the string DbINS also in row 130 with the word FormToDb

4. Re: Error: $validate = new DbINS();   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of marshall ekene marshall ekene - 2014-07-02 00:22:44 - In reply to message 1 from Jim Joyce
I love your coding and i will want to be like u, please i have a problem and i believe i could help.
i have a form that i validated with php $_server(PHP_SELF) but i want the form to post its data input to another page (processor.php). please help me out. thanks