PHP Classes

Although there is an example.

Recommend this page to a friend!

Geo Locator  >  All threads  >  Although there is an example.  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Although there is an example.
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Dennis Hall
Date:2010-10-28 21:50:54
Update:2010-10-29 00:36:29

Dennis Hall rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Good
Examples: Insufficient

1. Although there is an example.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dennis Hall Dennis Hall - 2010-10-28 21:50:54
Although there is an example.php file, this package has errors related to the public / private class types, number of variables being passed, and now that I have resolved those issues, I now get slews or URL file-access errors. So it is not able to run at all (server error 500).

The class is well coded, but I think it needs more fine tuning.

2. Re: Although there is an example.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ondrej Podolinsky Ondrej Podolinsky - 2010-10-29 00:20:43 - In reply to message 1 from Dennis Hall
Hi Dennis,
unfortunately I can't see the problem. If it is possible, we can fix that together. I tryed to test app complete and on my apache configuration (Apache 2.2.14, php 5.3.1) and no problem with that. I think it will be fixed by default value in method searchByAddress on line 59 on calling method searchByParam in searchByAddress.
I will try it and pls give me feedback about that. I will be very pleased for your help with that class.

3. Re: Although there is an example.   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Ondrej Podolinsky Ondrej Podolinsky - 2010-10-29 00:36:29 - In reply to message 1 from Dennis Hall
Can you write me your modifications in code? I should be implemented that into code:] I tried now edited code and still no problem. No errors 500.