PHP Classes

Incorrect include dir

Recommend this page to a friend!

Wizard  >  All threads  >  Incorrect include dir  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Incorrect include dir
Summary:In wizard code there is a include/misc.php
Author:mariodebian
Date:2005-03-18 22:56:12
Update:2005-03-24 11:19:22

1. Incorrect include dir   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of mariodebian mariodebian - 2005-03-18 22:56:12
In download tar.gz package there isn't any dir.

The wizard.php code is in first lines:

include_once("include/misc.php");
include_once("include/log.php");

The correct lines are:

include_once("misc.php");
include_once("log.php");

With images occurs the same problem:

line 473:
"sizeup_img" => "images/sizeup.png",

Great class, I like it very much!!!
excuse my english :$

2. Re: Incorrect include dir   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dave Dave - 2005-03-24 11:19:22 - In reply to message 1 from mariodebian
Hi there

Thanks for your interest in the class and supporting files. The layout of files within the class' usage is strictly *on purpose*. The class is ripped out of a much larger project I'm working on, and the file structure exists in that project already. Most specifically, you will find that certain files are to be found in directories that branch off of the directory where the calling script is found. The layout is explained in the latest version of wizard_documentation.html, which you should find in your archive. As I've noted a couple of times: I can't control the file layout in the archive that you receive -- phpclasses.org actually does the file bundling. So the best I can offer you is directions on how to lay out the files.

Basically, all php files to be included are to be found in include/ and all images are to be found in images/

Javascript poses the problem that some browsers manage to mess up getting a js file that is in a relatively referenced directory -- so all .js files are to be kept in the working directory of the calling script.

All image locations can be overwritten -- have a look in the documentation or in the wizard class itself.

There are some updates that I have made: in particular with respect to the bug noted in the date picker code (for the popup date picker), and a newer version of the popup datepicker page which takes into account the fact that the window will now be created without a toolbar, statusbar or any of that other chrome.