PHP Classes

problem with session

Recommend this page to a friend!

AdminPro class  >  All threads  >  problem with session  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:problem with session
Summary:cannot refresh page without getting logged out
Author:notgonna tellu
Date:2006-11-03 11:28:50
Update:2006-11-03 18:55:23

1. problem with session   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of notgonna tellu notgonna tellu - 2006-11-03 11:28:50
I love AdminPro. I have used it a dozen times or more. I have a new problem which seems to be unique on a particular server. When I click refresh on a protected page, I am immediately logged out. I get the message which indicates that either too much time has elapsed or I have attempted to log in more than once.

I know that not too much time has elapsed, and I have not attempted to log in more than once. I am stumped, and without something which can fix the problem, I guess I'll have to find something else to secure the site that I'm working on.

I would be most appreciative of any insight that someone can give me.

Linda

2. Re: problem with session   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of notgonna tellu notgonna tellu - 2006-11-03 18:55:23 - In reply to message 1 from notgonna tellu
Solved my own problem. I found the bug.

In my code, I used a variable, $userID. This variable is needed by the Session, and so when I used it someplace else, the session got confused. Moral of the story ... if I had a similar problem in the future, I would dig into the session variables and make sure there I don't have a conflict someplace.