PHP Classes

Characters modified by your Class

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Sanitize Filename String  >  All threads  >  Characters modified by your Class  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Characters modified by your Class
Summary:Characters
Author:François de Montigny
Date:2020-07-25 14:40:37

1. Characters modified by your Class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of François de Montigny François de Montigny - 2020-07-25 14:40:37
Hi,

It's a nice Class.

Like this class traits file names, It would be interesting to include in your sanitize method, characters like : #!@" ^()...

Thanks

2. Re: Characters modified by your Class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Julio Vergara Julio Vergara - 2020-07-25 16:44:20 - In reply to message 1 from François de Montigny
Hi François,

Thanks for reach me out, sure, i can modify the class to do that, but you would like to include special characters removal on file names only or text blocks as well?

3. Re: Characters modified by your Class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of François de Montigny François de Montigny - 2020-07-25 21:20:41 - In reply to message 2 from Julio Vergara
Well,

It would be good for files name.
But i imagine that people will like to be able to use spécial characters in text blocks. Or maybe a boolean parameter that apply this filter on text blocks.

Thanks for your fast reply.

4. Re: Characters modified by your Class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Julio Vergara Julio Vergara - 2020-07-26 05:40:49 - In reply to message 3 from François de Montigny
Yes, i think people will like to be able to use special characters in text blocks, so i'll modify the class to remove those special characters from filenames.

I would like to ask you to visit my Github page, and give me a star if you would like to do so. I started uploading some projects there, including this one.

github.com/Claw-Hammer

Thanks.

5. Re: Characters modified by your Class   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Julio Vergara Julio Vergara - 2020-07-26 09:00:42 - In reply to message 3 from François de Montigny
Hi François.-

I just added the requested functionality; please test it and let me know

Kind regards