PHP Classes

Ah yes but how do you use it

Recommend this page to a friend!

dFramework  >  All threads  >  Ah yes but how do you use it  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Ah yes but how do you use it
Summary:If there is documentation on this package I have yet to find it
Author:Mark Richards
Date:2020-05-29 18:38:57

1. Ah yes but how do you use it   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mark Richards Mark Richards - 2020-05-29 18:38:57
I downloaded the ZIP file, decompressed the contents into a runnable directory. Now what? I have an opening screen in Franch and links that just open a new tabbed instance of the base website. I tried Googling a website for "dframework" without any valid result. My investigation of this new frameworks stops there until this is resolved.

2. Re: Ah yes but how do you use it   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dimitri Sitchet Dimitri Sitchet - 2020-06-01 19:58:40 - In reply to message 1 from Mark Richards
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your interest in the project. I'm still writing the documentation ... you know, it's not very easy because I'm working on the project alone and I have other tasks to do in the meantime which means that everyone is not yet in the top. Never mind I will update (within 15 min) the repository and the part of the documentation that I have written so far

3. Re: Ah yes but how do you use it   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Mark Richards Mark Richards - 2020-06-02 13:11:42 - In reply to message 2 from Dimitri Sitchet
I consider that a 77pp guide in a couple of days is a pretty good work rate.....

Thanks.

More comments when I have had a play.

4. Re: Ah yes but how do you use it   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Dimitri Sitchet Dimitri Sitchet - 2020-06-03 11:16:28 - In reply to message 3 from Mark Richards
It’s very encouraging to see the interest you give to this work. I am resolve to finish the user guide soon. Anyway, I will update the deposit regularly from now on