PHP Classes

mutidump

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Multi MySQLDump  >  All threads  >  mutidump  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:mutidump
Summary:error message
Author:weverbergh
Date:2017-02-01 13:22:49

1. mutidump   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of weverbergh weverbergh - 2017-02-01 13:22:49
i adjusted dbConnSettings.php and tried, all i am getting back is the following error message:

( ! ) Fatal error: Call to a member function setTypeDbToDump() on null in C:\Apache24\htdocs\dump\dbConnSettings.php on line 42
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0001 232456 {main}( ) ..\index.php:0
2 0.0013 327488 include_once( 'C:\Apache24\htdocs\dump\dbConnSettings.php' ) ..\index.php:157
any help around?
thanks

2. Re: mutidump   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alessandro Quintiliani Alessandro Quintiliani - 2017-02-01 14:00:17 - In reply to message 1 from weverbergh
hello weverbergh

sorry, I mispelled the object reference name in the comments while moving from my test package onto the definitive package.

As in index.php the MultiDump class is instantiated by calling (go to row n° 150)

$odmp = new MultiDump();

and $odmp is the reference used in the rest of the script,
the same name reference must be used inside dbConnSettings.php;

so in your dbConnSettings.php script, just replace to all of your database settings

$dmpo with $odmp

and it should work. Let me know if you still encounter problems or not, so I can update the comments with this modification.

Regards

Alessandro Quintiliani

3. Re: mutidump   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of weverbergh weverbergh - 2017-02-01 14:01:16 - In reply to message 1 from weverbergh
the previous issue seems caused by omdp vs dpmo, a difference between index.php and settings.php
Now i get a pdo exception saying 'database not found', i'm sure it exists however: phpmyadmin lists it as one of my databases on local host
any help around?
m

4. Re: mutidump   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of weverbergh weverbergh - 2017-02-01 14:50:08 - In reply to message 1 from weverbergh
a) getting there...
a confusion on my part (two sql servers running)
final result:
Dump successfully accomplished!!!
Download db kwadraat zip tgz
Download db cm zip tgz
etc
then, hitting download:

( ! ) Fatal error: Class 'LogDeltaTime' not found in C:\Apache24\htdocs\dump\downloaddump.php on line 30
Call Stack
# Time Memory Function Location
1 0.0019 240808 {main}( ) ..\downloaddump.php:0
?

b) do you also have a restore?

5. Re: mutidump   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Alessandro Quintiliani Alessandro Quintiliani - 2017-02-01 15:01:44 - In reply to message 3 from weverbergh
Have you checked the user settings to your database in phpmyadmin administration page?

Have you set the right port number as a second input argument to the method call setPortDbToDump? The default port is 3306 to MySQL; in the commented settings I used a no MySQL default port (3307).

Let me know.

Regards

Alessandro Quintiliani

6. Re: multidump   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of weverbergh weverbergh - 2017-02-01 16:13:39 - In reply to message 5 from Alessandro Quintiliani
Thank you for the quick replies
The script is running.
It creates a number of files in the folder dumpsql
on my local host it ends with the message success
on the remote server it ends hanging on the last two tables
In any case: All the files dumped are empty...size is zero for all
??????