PHP Classes

Had to make some modifications on the class due to it making ...

Recommend this page to a friend!

Simple PHP Pagination Class  >  All threads  >  Had to make some modifications on...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:Had to make some modifications on...
Summary:Package rating comment
Author:Numnzel
Date:2017-08-23 03:54:14

Numnzel rated this package as follows:

Utility: Good
Consistency: Not sure
Documentation: Sufficient
Examples: Not sure

1. Had to make some modifications on...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Numnzel Numnzel - 2017-08-23 03:54:14
Had to make some modifications on the class due to it making sql queries to some arbitrary columns, that's explained on a comment inside the class but that should be explained in the readme file.

Anyway, I'm meeting a deadline and I'm cremated of searching methods for implementing paginators so being honestly I'm working on the fly without almost even reading, that is my fault.

The best thing is this is the only code that I managed to run properly, and in less than 10 minutes! It's just so satisfying that I can't even explain, so because of that I rate max utility.

And is the ONLY paginator I have found that is being contained properly, i.e: you call it from a public function in the html page and echo the output and thats all! So that pretty neat. Others fullfilled the page with almost +50 lines of code...

Although I'm going to make changes on it, you saved my ass, thank you.

2. Re: Had to make some modifications on...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of NoobSaiboT TheFreakative (iTs) NoobSaiboT TheFreakative (iTs) - 2017-08-23 06:49:51 - In reply to message 1 from Numnzel
Hey there, thank you very much . Yeah it's really true that there are some things in the code that shouldn't be . However , I'm glad it fulfilled what I initially wanted it to fulfill (become very easy to paginate) . Please when you patch it, help to submit a pull request at https://github.com/sayopaul/paginationclass . I wrote that a while ago ( whilst learning PHP ) and I genuinely believe it's due for a re-write 😊 . Thank you again