PHP Classes

form_date_imput.php doesn't work on my server

Recommend this page to a friend!

PHP Forms Class with HTML Generator and JavaScript Validation  >  All threads  >  form_date_imput.php doesn't work on...  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:form_date_imput.php doesn't work on...
Summary:undefined variable : today
Author:Geoffroy Hecquet
Date:2021-05-21 12:59:23

1. form_date_imput.php doesn't work on...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Geoffroy Hecquet Geoffroy Hecquet - 2021-05-21 12:59:23
Hi,

I try to run formsgeneration-2021-02-26/test_date_input.php on my server. It returns the good frame named "Form Date plug-in test" but shows thos notices :

Notice: Undefined variable: today in formsgeneration-2021-02-26/form_date.php on line 187

Notice: date: It was not specified a valid date. in formsgeneration-2021-02-26/forms.php on line 787

Notice: date: it was not specified a valid event connection destination input in formsgeneration-2021-02-26/forms.php on line 787

Thanks.

2. Re: form_date_imput.php doesn't work on...   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Manuel Lemos Manuel Lemos - 2021-05-22 18:55:48 - In reply to message 1 from Geoffroy Hecquet
Hello Geoffroy,

Yes, there was a bug in setting the default date value for today. The bug is fixed now. You may get the updated version from the site by downloading the package archive again or reinstalling it using the PHP Composer tool by following the instructions on this page.

phpclasses.org/package/1-PHP-HTML-f ...

Just let me know if you find other issues.